Hi Angel,

Sorry for missing out on this one -- the sngtc_server daemon should be aware of all cards present on the network (IIRC, it auto-detects them).  Similarly, the sngtc library and OpenSIPS module will auto-detect sngtc_server and make requests to it.

It may sound like too good to be true, but it's how it actually works -- that's how I developed/tested the module in the first place.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com