Hey Kirill,

Not yet, sorry, busy day :(, but I will !!

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019

On 06/26/2019 06:23 PM, Kirill Galinurov wrote:
Do you need any additional information or may be tests?

вт, 25 июн. 2019 г., 19:32 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org <mailto:bog...@opensips.org>>:

    Still, whatever syntax (with errors) you have in the cfg, the
    reload should not crash :(... my offer of trying to reproduce it
    with your script is still available.