When user is registered everything is OK. The problem appears when I send a call to another proxy or carrier. With UDP transport opensips correctly detects an outgoing interface and forwards a call. With TCP/TLS transport opensips is not that smart. Found the place in code which detects an outgoing socket and it just takes the first interface for TCP with a comment that it's too complicated to detect it properly. It means if you have a proxy with multiple LAN/WAN interfaces you can't just forward calls to different trunks and have to manually manage force_send_socket(). And unfortunately this trick with $fs doesn't work for BIN and I just can't have cluster neighbors in different segments of my network.

mhomed =1 will make sure that the outgoing interface towards user A is the interface on which user A has registered.
Hence you need to be very very careful with mhomed=1.
I use force_send_socket when I a have a mixed environment (e.g users that register, connection to provider without registration, etc).

these are my 2 drops of wisdom :-)

as for BIN, that I can't explain as I never used that type of interface.

.