Hi Pete,

I already raised a comment on the culprit commit.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019

On 08/14/2019 10:46 AM, Pete Kelly wrote:
Aha.

Thanks for finding that Bodgan. Setting to 0 does indeed work.

Should I raise a bug report about this?

Pete

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 11:42, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org <mailto:bog...@opensips.org>> wrote:

    OK, the issue was introduced with this commit:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/045eea09bfb294f5a615d508bd3fc70317389563#diff-077e335c49f591dee316bb34fbddcd98

    This commit moved the "received" param to the second Path header
    (when doing interface switching), but this second hdr is optional,
    it is added only if different (as interface) from the first one.
    So, if you have a single Path hdr to be added, the "received" will
    be missed, as it is added to a hdr what will be discarded at the
    end (not included in the SIP message).