Sure, could you open a pull request with the changes on our github tracker[1]?

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pulls

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 9/11/19 9:41 PM, Louis Rochon wrote:
Hi all,

We have made some changes to the source code for 2.4.6 to be able to handle URIs with “urn:service:sos”  and “urn:nena:service:sos”. The current source code can handle the former, but not the latter.

In keeping with the GPL, we are obliged to offer those changes to opensips.org. Is anybody interested in seeing those changes?

*Louis Rochon*

/Senior Systems Designer/

/Solacom Technologies, A Subsidiary of Comtech Telecommunications Corp./

Desk: 819-205-8100 ext. 274

Australia: 1800 361 676 ext. 274

Address: 80 Jean-Proulx, Gatineau, Québec, Canada, J8Z 1W1

louis.roc...@comtechtel.com <mailto:louis.roc...@comtechtel.com>

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This email, including attachments, may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, attorney-client privileged and / or controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations and may be restricted from disclosure by applicable State and Federal law. Nothing in this email shall create any legal binding agreement between the parties unless expressly stated herein and provided by an authorized representative of Comtech Telecommunications Corp. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email and permanently delete all copies of the original email and any attached documentation from any computer or other media.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer