Hi Sammy,

I have pushed the fix for the crash, please check the latest commits.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 1/7/20 10:40 PM, SamyGo wrote:
Hi Vlad,
Update: it wasn't the issue with dialog module or bin_proto. When I used avp_db_query() inside async() that led to script processing to halt, I've removed the async() and its working fine now, however the crash for adding a new profile variable is still there and needs resolution.

Best Regards,
Sammy