Nice job Dioris,

Is it fine with you to link your project from the MI manual page in 3.0, so people will be aware of this option ?

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 4/29/20 8:35 AM, Dioris Moreno wrote:
I just published to npm opensips-mi-client, a node client library for the OpenSIPS Management Interface 3.0. This library wraps all OpenSIPS 3.0 MI functions in a comprehensive and easy-to-use way. At this moment opensips-mi-client only supports http transport. I hope this library will facilitate the development of applications that require to connect to OpenSIPS MI.

https://npmjs.com/package/opensips-mi-client

Regards,

*Dioris Moreno*
/Systems Architect
/Libereco Systems <http://libersys.io>
dmor...@libersys.io <mailto:dmor...@libersys.io>
+507 6150-5756

P  Tome en consideración el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este correo electrónico.