On 5/29/20 3:13 PM, johan wrote:
what is the status on push notifications ?

Is this part ready for 3.1 and in what modules can I find the implementation.

Hey, Johan!

Both registrar and mid-registrar have been extended with SIP Push Notification support in 3.1 -- see the newly added "pn_xxx" module parameters [1].  Most of the support is built-in, you only have to script the PN event route and mid-dialog request handling.

Expect the SIP PN blog post #2 somewhere next week, where I will explain how to do all of the above, provided that you don't figure it out by yourself from the documentation!

Cheers,

[1]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/registrar.html#param_pn_enable

--
Liviu Chircu