Hi, Johan!

Unfortunately we are not using those features in proto_smpp, and it is very hard for me to create a testing environment for something that I don't fully understand how it works. That's why those issues have been put back. Nevertheless, they shouldn't be closed - this seems like a stale bot issue. If possible, please re-open the tickets, so we can keep track of them.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com