Hi Mark,

But using the media_exchange you can "fork" (as a new SIP call) only one of the RTP streams - of course, the TTS engine should be able to accept pure SIP calls.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
  https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/