On 11.01.2022 11:50, Alberto wrote:

How do I insert values in the kv_store column?
It's easy to use the attr_avp, but I need to store a couple more values upon registrations and the key-value storage would be the perfect solution.

Hello, Alberto!

The "kv_store" column is for internal purposes, hence there is no way to READ or WRITE values to it from the opensips.cfg script.

Regarding attr_avp^[1] : why not store your data in JSON format (perhaps using the $json_compact^[2] ) variable?  This way, you can give it structure, using as many nesting levels as necessary in order to fit all of it.

[1]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/registrar.html#param_attr_avp
[2]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/json.html#pv_json_compact

Best Regards,

--