Be sure you have in the opensips.cfg file the
    loadmodule "permissions.so"
line

PS: and please post to the list, not privately ;)

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
  https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/

On 9/13/22 3:31 PM, mtck01 wrote:

Hello, I am very new to OpenSIPS and have the same error.   I looked everywhere but am still confused.  I installed all the modules but how do I ‘load’ the permissions module..?

Regards,

Martin

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=users@lists.opensips.org&q=from:%22Bogdan%5C-Andrei+Iancu%22>Wed, 21 Jul 2021 23:59:41 -0700 <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=users@lists.opensips.org&q=date:20210721>

Hi Jeff,

Are you sure the OpenSIPS (your CP is connected to ) has the permissions module loaded ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
https://www.opensips-solutions.com <https://www.opensips-solutions.com/>
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2021 online
https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/ <https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/>