Hi Yury,

You need to check the TCP setting and to be sure your OpenSIPS will (1) not try to perform TCP connect against destination known not to be able to accept (like TCP/WS end points behind NAT) - see the tcp_no_new_conn_bflag [1] - or (2) not block for long time while attempting a connect - see the tcp_connect_timeout [2] or consider enabling async [3].

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-3-2#tcp_no_new_conn_bflag [2] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-3-2#tcp_connect_timeout
[3] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/proto_tcp.html#idp168992

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com