Hi,

Some more info on this: the challenge function allows you to specify a list of algorithms, not only one, so you can try "MD5,SHA-256" -> this will allow the client to pick the one it supports.

But in order to have this multi-algs working, be sure you do NOT set the "password_column" modparam (as the module will auto-detect witch column to use, depending on the alg). Just keep the calculate_ha1 to 0.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
  https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/