Hello ,

I would like to know what would be the best method for such use case :
My opensip box will play a sip proxy ROLE, handling inbound calls fom pstn to
my clients (B2BUA PBXs).
My clients will have to register as some of them dont have a static ip.

Client (Asterisk) (A) <==== Registration =====> OPEN SIP (B)  <===========>
PSTN Trunk (C)

Call sequence is from C to A.

What i'm thinking is the best method, is to create my clients as subscribers
with my server IP As the domain in order to skip the outbound_proxy config for
my clients.

The PSTN trunk is using ip auth, i will just have to add its ip on my address
table.

My question is  how am i supposed to route calls to my clients based on the
called number ?
The only module that does routing rule processing with priorities, prefix
etc... is DR, but it only route calls to gateways.

The alias_db is what is supposed to be used to route calls to subscribers, but
it has no prefix, that means if i have 500Did , i have to add each one of them
to dbaliases table.

Thanks for the help.