I was hoping someone would answer this as well because I am in the same
situation. Unfortunately I see this question every year but no one ever
responds to it. Hopefully this year will be different.
-------- Original message --------From: Kevin Kennedy <kennedy4...@gmail.com>
Date: 11/29/22  5:35 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: OpenSIPS users mailling list
<users@lists.opensips.org> Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Subscribe/Notify
Anyone have some ideas?  Thank youKevinOn Mon, Nov 21, 2022, 12:20 PM Kevin
Kennedy <kennedy4...@gmail.com> wrote:I am testing opensips 3.2 as a
loadbalancer for a group of SBCs.  I am using Mid-Registrar and Dispatcher to
load balance to the SBCs.  I am able to get Registrations and Calls working,
but the issue I am having is with the Subscribe messages not receiving the
NOTIFY response.  Since it is set as a stateful proxy the out of dialog
messages are coming directly to the users public IP.  So Notify is being
dropped at the firewall as its not coming from the same IP address that the
phone is registered to.  Is there a mechanism to remedy this other than full
B2BUA?  If B2BUA is the only path, what is the best way to set this up?Thank
you.