It would be even better to have somehting without b2b.

On 2/12/2022 17:51, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
 From has the user that initiated the request.
For a reINVITE, if the reINVITE is issued by bob, then From has bob URIs.
Take a look at the examples provided in the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) Basic Call Flow Examples RFC:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3665

As for the b2b question, take a look at b2b_sed_reply function:
https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/b2b_logic.html#func_b2b_send_reply
If you need to reply with 200ok to a reINVITE, you need to make sure
that the SDP in the reINVITE is the same as the initial SDP and send
back the other party's SDP in 200ok.

-ovidiu