Hi Wadii,

No, you cannot purge an existing stat (even if it was dynamically created). Maybe you should use something else for storing the cps data, like the local cache.

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-3-2#cache_store
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/cachedb_local.html

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com