Hello David, Similar to what we have with LXC

OpenSIPS - Proxy, Edge Switch, Managing DIDs and Termination routes, CDR,
LB to Asterisk
Asterisk - PBX, IVR
RTPProxy - Media Relay

Everything containerized using docker and deployed to our k8s cluster.

I would appreciate speaking to anyone that has experience in successfully,
or failed, in trying to do this