Hello,

I am using Asterisk as a media server behind OpenSIPS.
I need to send some additional data to opensips during the call or at the
latest during the hangup. For instance a custom hang up reason.
Asterisk does not allow neither to send a sequential request withing an ongoing
dialog, nor add headers to a BYE method.
The current solution I'm using is pushing a dialog var (dlg_push_var) using
Call-ID via (mi_http), but that means I rely on a curl http request during my
call...
Is there any better option for a direct communication between the two boxes
during a call ? without any intermediate server (Redis DB ...)

Thank you