Hello!

Does it stop to any TLS operation, even for new ones? What TLS lib are you using, openssl or wolfssl?
Are there any errors in the logs related to TLS?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 12/30/22 16:00, L S wrote:
One more thing:

log_level=4
open_files_limit=32768

At the time Opensips stops responding to TLS, it seems like it stops writing to log file too even though it continues handling the non-TLS SIP.

Thanks.