Hi, Mickael!

The only way is to store certificates in database and reload the tls_mgm module (using tls_reload).

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer / SIPhub CTO
http://www.opensips-solutions.com / https://www.siphub.com

On 7/26/23 16:38, Mickael Hubert wrote:
Hi Razvan,
another question about crl_list, when crl list changed, what is the best way to reload this list in OpenSIPS memory ? restart it ? or another way ? I know the crl_list can change each day, so if I have to restart opensips each day, it's not very practical.

thanks in advance