Hello. I was working on getting some of my openSips systems running in docker/kubernates. I think I am good except to the point of binding to IP addresses.

I am trying to find a good way to have the pod either be passed the Public IP via an Environment variable or using a simple call to get the IP address from within the starting pod. This I can do, but I am not sure how I can get it to dynamically be usable for the Opensips Socket binding or advertised_address configuration variable. I see there is the -l option for the binding but it doesn't seem to allow you to provide the "as" line to specify the public IP address. I tried searching the documentation on how I might be able to use an Environment variable, but didn't find anything that seemed like it would work.

Please let me know if there is something I over looked or another way to accomplish getting the advertised address configured.

thank you.