Hi,

I kind of followed the article SIP Push Notification with OpenSIPS 3.1 LTS [RFC
8599 support][Part II] as I connot find anything related to opensips 3.4.x.

When I disable (commenting by #) modparam("registrar", "pn_enable", true), the
call actually works.
When I enable modparam("registrar", "pn_enable", true) the call does not come
through.

It gets rerouted internally to external ip address after the authentication,
second INVITE with answer to nonce, and giving it a try.
Opensips keeps asking for Proxy Authentication required which was allready
accepted.

Anyone an idea?

Regards,

Ronald Geerligs