Hi, Calin!

The stock/latest docker image does not come with any extra modules installed, it only comes with the opensips package, which should be enough for running the default opensips configuration. If I understand correctly, you also need the auth_db module, which is part of the opensips-auth-modules package, and most likely a database module as well.
Luckily, you have multiple choices to get this done:
* Install (i.e. using apt-get install opensips-auth-modules) the packages you need in the docker container you already started * Build your own docker container [2] with the correct setting of the `OPENSIPS_EXTRA_MODULES` variable * Use one of the sipssert images[3], which already includes the desired package, along with others[2].

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/docker-opensips
[2] https://hub.docker.com/layers/opensips/opensips/sipssert-3.4/images/sha256-be41b1e7cbcd4bb8ce89f8055fc636dd57bd047a9992ff4b42adc75ad4066610?context=explore [3] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/sipssert-opensips-tests/blob/3.4/.opensips.modules

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer / SIPhub CTO
http://www.opensips-solutions.com / https://www.siphub.com