Dear all,

It's in the CVS thanks especially to Stefano de Gironcoli and Timo Thonhauser.
From what I've gathered, you're suppose to use RPBE pseudopotentials and
override the functional using this: input_dft='vdw-df' in &SYSTEM. You'll also
need a generate a vdw-df kernel using generate_vdW_kernel_table.x which is
found in $espresso/PW

It seems to work ok for me in my optimizations, which JuNoLo can't do but I
still haven't had a chance to do all the testing to ensure I don't have any
problems.

It seems they're using the method of Soler so you should probably have a look
at their paper as well.