Dear H.Benaissa,

with a manual hack the code will compile and run but Maxwell cards have poor
double precision support. Assuming that you will not hit constrains due to
limited about of memory on the card, I doubt you will see any acceleration.

My suggestion is to run using a TESLA computing product (K20, K40 or K80).

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not
to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are
requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately
of any error in transmission."