On 11 Oct 2016, at 05:47, yelena <yel...@ipb.ac.rs> wrote:
> I have young co-worker who would highly benefit from watching videos and
> tutorials that were available on this link. Can we find it somewhere  else?

I temporarily removed them to avoid troubles with a QE backend server which may
result in stopping the pseudo-potential automatic retrieval system. The risk
appeared during the v6 release process.

Those files can be restored easily, just the time needed for a rsync. Nicola is
offering to provide a backup website for them and this is a good thing for the
future.

I've also looked into converting the videos in a format friendly to be uploaded
on YouTube. This is feasible, despite the poor resolution. It just require time.

--
Filippo SPIGA
* Sent from my iPhone, sorry for typos *