Hello Paolo,

I specify nbnd in the scf calculation and after convergence it shows the (large and nonzero) moments on each atom on the cell. The moments are oriented as I would expect.

Is it the case that it relies on the plotting mesh specified in the &PLOT section? I may not have done this correctly.

So, I should stick with plotnum=13, specify the direction as stated, and then configure &PLOT to give me the values on the desired grid in the unit cell?

Thanks,

*Steve Novakov*
BASc Engineering Physics
Candidate - PhD Physics