Hello

in the latter versions of pw the xml data file has a new format and is called data-file-schema.xml instead of data-file.xml,

If you are using version 6.3 you can still compile the program in order to use the old format, you have just to pass the --disable-xml option to the configure script.

This configure option will be no longer present in the next releases and its already unavailable in the development version.

kind regards - pietro