Dear Maxim,

space group 33 does not have a Wyckoff position 4d but only 4a.
Furthermore, we would need to know the version of QE you're
using. Additionally, if you set

    A=24.98444525,
    B=0.588411037,
    C=1.372938916,

it looks like you actually want to use celldm(1) ... celldm(3) or is
your lattice really just 0.588 Angstrom in the y direction ;)

Cheerio

Thomas