assume_isolated is an option that applies to a molecule or a cluster surrounded by vacuum.

Does not work for a defect inside a solid.

one could estimate the correction in  a way similar to the Makov-Payne  method scaling the MP correction with the MOF dielectric constant. MP is a correction only to the energy so the density and potential are not affected.

stefano