Dear all,
After a first scf calculation and saving charge density and wave functions,
I launch the same scf with these wave functions and charge density as an
initialization (using startingpot and startingwfc).
I go from 27 scf cycles in the first run to only 4 at in the second run.
However, I was expecting that after the 2 first scf cycles, the energy
difference is smaller than the conv_thr because it has already been converged
during the first run.
I suppose that this phenomenon is due to the accuracy (number of digits and
number of points) used to saved the electronic density and the wfcs.
Is it possible to confirm my assumption and to change this accuracy with a
magic parameter?

Best regards,

Antoine Jay
ISAE-SUPAERO