Dear Dominik,

I firmly believe that you should opt for implementing the new XML scheme inside BundUP or, if lacking time, use OLD_XML with QE 6.3 as already suggested.

That being said, stimulated by your question, I went back to the code I wrote a few years ago as an exercise: https://bitbucket.org/bonfus/unfold-x .

It happens to be working with QE v6.5, it just needed a couple of minor changes that I just pushed to the repository.

If, for no good reason, you happen to give it a try, just let me know.

Best regards,
Pietro