"Error in routine gipaw_readin (1): reading inputgipaw namelist" means
that the file with the &inputgipaw ... / namelist is nonexistent, empty,
corrupted, or that the namelist has a problem. Typically, there is a syntax
error or something that disturbs its reading anyway:

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/resources/faq/frequent-errors-during-execution#5.9

Paolo

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 1:39 PM Gregor Mali <gregor.m...@ki.si> wrote:

> Dear QE-GIPAW users and developers,
>

> I am trying to calculate hyperfine coupling constants for various solids
> containing Cu. For 4 different solids SCF and GIPAW calculations finished
> successfully. For 1 solid, after successful SCF calculation, GIPAW
> immediately ended with the following report:
>

> Error in routine gipaw_readin (1):
> reading inputgipaw namelist
>

> The fifth solid system contains the largest number of atoms in the unit
> cell. Otherwise, the format of gipaw input files is the same for all five
> solids. The same error is reported for jobs 'hypefine' and 'nmr', and
> for two different sets of gipaw pseudopotentials (ones from Davide Ceresoli
> and ones from PS library).
>

> Does anybody know what could be the reason for gipaw not being able to
> start the calculation and how to overcome the problem?
>

> I am using PWSCF v 6.3 and GIPAW v 6.3.
>

> Thanks in advance and best regards
>
> Gregor
>

> Gregor Mali
>
> National Institute of Chemsitry
>
> Hajdrihova 19
>
> SI-1001 Ljubljana
>
> Slovenia

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222