Dear all,

I have been using quantum espresso to calculate nmr parameters on modified Ti
surfaces, I did all these in vacuum, but now I'm using the Environ module as a
way to simulate solvent (water in this case) to look at the influence on the
nmr parameters.

After using environ for a geometry optimalisation, I again did the nmr
calculation.
The output file of the nmr calculations gives the following error message even
though the geometry optimalisation was complete:

Rotating WFCS
c_bands: 1 eigenvalues not converged
ATTENTION: ik=   1   ibnd=   1   eigenvalues differ to much!
(repeated attention message)

My question then is:
Is it wrong to use the environ module followed by an nmr calculation? Or is the
continuum added by the environ module not included in the following nmr
calculation resulting in a not-optimised structure because it is placed back
into vacuum?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Verrijdt
(student master in Chemistry, University of Antwerp)