Try to use max_seconds anyway. A clean termination of the program always guarantees a cleaner and better restart!
Best
Giuseppe

Quoting Abhirup Patra <abhir...@sas.upenn.edu>:

Thank you very much. This is very helpful. I will try with 6.6 then.

Best,
Abhirup
Abhirup Patra
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department of Chemistry
University of Pennsylvania

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 11:33 AM Giuseppe Mattioli <