Dear Anupriya Nyayban (please, let us also know your scientific affiliation when posting to this forum)

Why do you want to install the GPU version of QE on a machine which seems to have no GPU? You should stick to the "regular" QE version, instead. Here you can use gnu compilers.

https://github.com/QEF/q-e/releases

HTH
Giuseppe

Quoting Anupriya Nyayban <mamani...@gmail.com>:

Dear experts,

We are trying to install the QE GPU one in a system having 'dual socket
intel skylate processor' and '96 GB ECC DDR4 2133 MHz RAM balanced
configuration'. We have found that it requires PGI compiler and with we do
not have that in our HPC. Is PGI compiler a open source one? Is there any
other open source compiler which can do the same job?

Thanking you in advance

With regards
Anupriya Nyayban

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316
E-mail: <giuseppe.matti...@ism.cnr.it>