On 15.04.2021 20:01, Evgeny Permyakov wrote:
Interesting. With degauss = 1.0e-2 I get zero magnetisation, with degauss =
3.1e-3 I get 0.5 Bohr magnetisation. That's a quite small value, IMHO. Is
it normal?

degauss value is equal to 1.0e-2 Ry == 0.01*13.6*1000*11.6 = 1500 K. Not so small value if compared
to typical Curie temperature of strong ferromagnets (Fe, Ni). However, DFT usually overestimates
magnetic ordering (the figures are order of magnitude larger). So, I believe you should further
decrease degauss value to achieve correspondence with the "true" value obtained during
"fixed" calculations.