Dear Soumyakanta,

if you only use Ueff you don't need any J. Use lda_plus_u_kind = 0. With
this choice you can also use Hubbard_J0. This is the one from PRB 84,
115108 (2011).
with lda_plus_u_kind = 1 you can use Hubbard_U and Hubbard_J. This is the
implementation most common in literature (see Liechtenstein, et al. PRB
1995).
Best regards,

Matteo

Il giorno mar 4 mag 2021 alle ore 07:04 SOUMYAKANTA PANDA via users <
users@lists.quantum-espresso.org> ha scritto:

> Hi users,
> I want to calculate the magnetic properties of a system by
> taking
>  Ueff = U - J value. To do this which Hubbard parameter  should i use
> Hubbard J0 or Hubbard J, and what is the basic difference between these two
> parameters ?
>
> Regards,
> Soumyakanta Panda
> Research Scholar
> Nano Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Laboratory
> IIT Bhubaneswar, India
>
> ------------------------------
> *Disclaimer: *This email and any files transmitted with it are
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
> notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
> and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
> addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
> Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
> e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
> the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
> distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited.

Matteo Cococcioni
Department of Physics
University of Pavia