Dear Galina,

ENVIRON (http://www.quantum-environ.org) is a fairly comprehensive approach for Quantum ESPRESSO simulations in the presence of an implicit solvent and an electrolyte.

                                nicola

On 08/11/2021 18:53, Galina Galina wrote:
Dear Quantum Espresso,

Would you please let me know whether your package has a 3D-RISM-SCF module (freeware) that we would use for quantum chemistry calculations of CO2+H2 reduction reaction on nanocatalysts in dense solvent / solutions?
If not, are you planning to implement it in the near future?

Thank you,

Galina