Dear QE-Users,

I am trying to do cpmd for Fe2O3 system with cp.x of QE7.0.

The first step is to do electronic minimization and it converges well. After
that, I tried to do ionic minimization with "restart_mode = 'restart' ",
but the following error occurs before the calculation:

  HUBBARD L FOR TYPE Fe1 IS            2

  HUBBARD L FOR TYPE Fe2 IS            2

  MAXIMUM HUBBARD L IS            2

forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred

Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source

cp.x               0000000000AF0153  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

libpthread-2.31.s  000014DD0F4808C0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

I have also tried to restart to do electronic minimization or any other
calculation, but the same error comes if I reading from "restart".

I check the forum email list, and found the following suggestion:
Oops ... you need to change Modules/qexsd_init.f90 as done here:

<https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/merge_requests/1563/diffs?commit_id=521042c09a
996738e6490693a41ed4b6d0a26746>
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/merge_requests/1563/diffs?commit_id=521042c09a9
96738e6490693a41ed4b6d0a26746

But I don't how to fix it, do I need to re-compile QE?

Could anyone help to let me know how to fix this problem.

My job scripts can be found by OneDrive link:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiS8IhILH_lpitQ4XbjEq0xb4_ILgg?e=j42Slp

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kejiang

Dr. Kejiang Li
School of Metallurgical and Ecological Engineering,
University of Science and Technology Beijing
Xueyuan Rd., Haidian District, Beijing 100083, P. R. China
https://kejiangli.com/