Dear Nuttachai,

> ... computing band structure without the two-step procedure, I got a metallic
> band structure, but with the two-step procedure, I got an insulator band
> gap...

This is strange. Try to compare the total energies, magnetic moments, and other
properties from the one-step and two-step procedures. Do these calculations
converge to the same ground state? If you still do not manage to understand
what is happening, please share all relevant input and output files using e.g.
Google Drive. Moreover, try to use the Quantum ESPRESSO input generator:
https://www.materialscloud.org/work/tools/qeinputgenerator

HTH

Iurii

--