From: users <users-boun...@lists.quantum-espresso.org> on behalf of Mahmoud
Payami Shabestari via users <users@lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2022 12:10:30 PM
To: users@lists.quantum-espresso.org
Subject: [QE-users] QE-7.1 does not support NCPP

Dear QE-7.1 Developers,

Kindly, I tried to test norm-conserving PP with QE-7.1, but in the process of
reading the PP information the following error appears:

     Error in routine offset_atom_wfc (1):
     Mismatch between the requested and available manifolds

I would be grateful for any solution for this problem.

Best regards,
Mahmoud Payami

NSTRI, AEOI, Tehran, Iran

Email: mpay...@aeoi.org.ir