In my case, I have a system of 54 zrcu atoms. i want to melt it at higher
temperatures above 2000K and then i will do quenching to get amorphorse
metallic alloys state.
But shorter time step in cg method give more time consuming. So i choose dt
= between 30 to 60 and in order to get equilibrium at high temperatures i
took nstep = above 500.
For equilibrium i have to run continue till 3 to 5 ps to get randomisation
so it took large time to complete.
Any suggestions ?

Thank you
Jayraj Anadani