Dear Dr. Pietro,

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry that I am not able to see the Figures. Can
you kindly repost them or I am not able to see them as I am just clicking the
link which is redirecting to the Quantum Espressso forum page.

Regards,
Krishnendu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

To obtain the projected density of states for a particular atomic orbital you
calculate a weighted density of states , using as weight the square modulus of
the
projection of the wave-function to the atomic orbital. In quantum-espresso this
is done with the program projwfc.x

So normal DOS is

[cid:image001.png at 01D9055B.40F9B610]

The projected density of states is