Dear all,

I am trying to calculate the charge density difference of two structures. The
two structures are a bit different in the sense that the second one is a bit
distorted (cell+structure) with respect to the first one, but they have the
same number of atoms. I searched in the mailing list, and I could not find a
thread where you address this issue. Please correct me if this has already been
addressed. More specifically, I was wondering if there is a way to predefine
the same grid for both structures even that they are a bit different with
respect to each other, so that the charge density difference calculation can be
performed successfully.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ariadni Boziki