From: Lorenzo Paulatto (lorenzo.paula...@cnrs.fr)
Date: 27/11/1401 11:19
To: Mpayami (mpay...@aeoi.org.ir), Quantum ESPRESSO users Forum
(users@lists.quantum-espresso.org)
Subject: Re: [QE-users] cell_dofree

"volume"
It's written quite explicitly in input_pw.txt

On February 16, 2023 7:48:54 a.m. GMT+01:00, Mpayami via users
<users@lists.quantum-espresso.org> wrote:In other words, I would like to do a
general (not cubic ibrav=1) vc-relax, with the constraint of keeping the space
group. Just scale the axes uniformly.

Mahmoud