From: users <users-boun...@lists.quantum-espresso.org> on behalf of Nicola
Marzari via users <users@lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 10:09 AM
To: Quantum ESPRESSO users Forum <users@lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Subject: Re: [QE-users] Phonon calculation does not converge

Out of curiosity, wouldn’t a low cutoff (not that one should use it) miss a
ghost state (that is very localized)?

In passing, sssp pseudos are tested re not having ghosts, and have default
suggested cutoffs. Just make sure you use the latest version 1.3

Nicola

Sent from a tiny keyboard... Contact info:
http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Contact