Dear Professors and Experts:

When I use pw.x to relax a cell structure. I meet a question that "= Bad
termination of one of your application processes =rank 0 pid... running at ...
=exit status: 3." I wonder that what is the exactly meaning of exit status: 3.

Many Thanks

The input file is list as follows:

&CONTROL

  calculation='vc-relax'

  disk_io='low'

  prefix='***'

  restart_mode='from_scratch'

  verbosity='high'

  tprnfor=.true.

  tstress=.true.

  pseudo_dir = '~/qe-6.8/pseudo'

  forc_conv_thr=1.0d-5

  outdir='./tmp'

/

&SYSTEM

  ibrav= 0,

  nat= 40,

  ntyp= 2,

  occupations = 'smearing', smearing = 'gauss', degauss = 1.0d-2,

  ecutwfc = 160,

  ecutrho = 800,

/

&ELECTRONS